Tuesday, June 30, 2009

buzzy bee love

I am loving this brightly coloured buzzy bee. The spinning wings, the quivering antennae and the buzzing sound it makes when it is pulled along. If you were a kiwi kid you may remember this lovely little toy. My sisters and I had one when we were little tots. A gorgeous friend picked this one up at the op shop for her little one, but after hearing about how much I loved it as a child she lovingly gave it to me! I have been enjoying watching Grace walk up and down the hall with this little bee clicking and buzzing behind her.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

click click click click....we have her sister living at our house! Lovely toys.

Kristy said...

oh, the little bee brings back many memories, Gracie looks adorable, we can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.