I often get side tracked from doing regular posts. Things big and small seem to get in my way. I get stressed that maybe I should just give the whole blog thing away..... but then I remind myself of why I keep a blog. For my family, a journal, something to look back on. Because all the moments that I blog about are my precious memories, moments that make up my life and I just don't want to forget them.
The month of June was a time of.........
* hosting and celebrating a dear friends blessingway.
* getting ready for my oldest son's 16th birthday, I am still getting my head around it!
* witnessing the beautiful sounds of my son Josh, playing a piece on his violin from the Schindler's List soundtrack.
* feeling a deep appreciation for my beautiful family and friends.
* saving my pennies and getting closer to buying my new camera.
* enjoying our winter fire this year, after a beautiful friend came to my home and cleaned out my fireplace! Thank you Louise!
I have added Josh's beautiful violin piece, just because....
oh, sorry about the bumpy recording (a tripod would of been good).